Tuesday, May 08, 2007

am not reali in any mood to talk bout anything anymore.. sigh~ i cant stop imagining things.. seems like things are slowly getting out of hand and i cant seem to take control too.. i guess i'll be on my own and juz be myself for once.. i need to get back my life and be who i truly am.. i've lost myself far too much and have lost my own life.. for now.. i juz wanna keep on dancing and studying.. get busy and forget anything else that shouldnt affect me too much.. if they doesnt noe how to cherish me, so be it..

i dun need a guy who can have so many other girls in their heart.. i dun need a guy who makes empty promises and i dun need a guy who doesnt noe how to love me and dote on me the way i need.. someone told me that i've been lowering myself far too much and overly pampering him.. i guess that someone's right.. i shouldnt go on that way.. i'm a girl that needs to be love and dote on.. no the other way round..

i need a gentleman.. i need a man.. i need a sensitive guy that understands me well and give me the security i need.. i dun need a little boy that dun even noe when i'm feelin down and i dun need someone that come to me onli when i needed them.. so for now.. i shall keep shut and see wat things are gonna turn out like.. anyway.. events.. watch out for the last event on this list.. cos i'll be performing~ thanks



PARADIZE @ Del Mar

Date: 15th May 2007 (tues)
Time: 9pm til late
Venue: Cafe del mar
Price: FREE!!
Tickets left on hand: 30

note: those with ticket presented
while entry, will be entitles to 1-for-
1 on all housepour and beers from 9pm -
11pm!
--------------------------------------


Tertiary Fling (UNI edition)

Date: 10th May 2007 (thurs)
Time: doors open at 9pm
(free entry with tix from 9pm - 11pm)
Venue: MOS
Price: FREE!!
Tickets left on hand: 34
--------------------------------------


KONVICTED!
an event by planne kayos in
collabaration with whosgoing.sg

time for some party people ^^

Date: 30th May 2007 (wed)
Time: 8pm til late
Venue: Fort gate, fort canning park
Price: $20 (pre-sale) $23 (door)
Tickets left on hand: 20
--------------------------------------


Back to Baggies
A party u cant miss!
Free VIP membership @ Butter factory to be given away
and catch the performance of
LUSH, The cartelz and Trivalation!

Date: 9th May 2007 (wed)
Time: 9pm til late
Venue: Butter Factory (clarke quay)
Price: Guys ($15) Ladies (Free)
P/s: guys with the black card can enter free and i might be able to help i said MIGHT =X
i got no ticket but still pls pls go and support!!! ^^