Friday, April 20, 2007

YAY~

new bloggy skin ^^ this is the first time i actually use a week to finish a skin -.- YET it looks so simple lol!! =X actually am looking for a simple skin.. and happened to be inspired to do this out =) it's PURE original work OK!!! XD so proud of myself ^^ actually was looking for sii's bloggy that pic of a cup of coffee with 4 sugar blocks of the word LOVE in it to do a skin one.. but thn she's not online and she deleted her blog -.- so i came up with this super original sugar blocks too hee~

oh why sugar? haha~ no idea why too.. but i juz like the word sugar nowadays ^^ "will u be my sugar?" haha~ nice theme ehh? this is how i get al my inspirations for my work ^^ my next aim is to do something on the theme "hush" have been using this word alot on my blog but haven have any idea how to make it into a skin =\ inspiration inspiration come come!!! X( this is skin is super simple but i'm super loving it ^^ haha~ maybe due to a too complicated phase in life, i prefer thigns to be simple now ba =)

anyway.. sch had started and ya i'm back with my normal routine of goin sch, go home, online, slp.. =) well.. simple.. sucks.. lifeless.. yes indeed.. but still i'm happy that i'm peaceful now =) ok gotta run home to catch some slp to cure my pathetic pimple T_T and thn off to somewhere! whee~ i have no idea where thou but it's a frigging FRIDAY!!! time to enjoy!! woohoo~ gdbye all~ *loves*