Monday, April 23, 2007

am in class now.. tired @_@ missin him lots.. ytd was a wonderful day and yeap i'm even willing to let go if history repeats.. i'ver learnt to be more independent and yes! i dun need a guy to live =) i dun ever wan someone that doesnt love me or doesnt cherish me anymore.. had enough of keep giving in in a r/s.. and now.. i'm out~ outta here to search for my own happiness.. i just wish to settle down.. even tog ive up my life of enjoyment.. i wil give up everything else.. except dance of cos~

today's module is directing n performance.. gotta write a monologue on this picture which is qutite a sad pic.. about a lil boy died in a disaster.. hmm wil post it up later in the nite my whole presentation =) am actually kinda forcing myself to be emo lol~ so funny la.. first time in my life have to be forced to be emo -.- juz managed to squeeze out something so hopefully can touch the hearts of al my classies ^^

goin for lunch soon!! whee~ and am having terrible headaches =( hope later wil be fine soon ba.. gawww~ missing him.. missing them.. and missing the old iko =( oh well.. no more emo le!!! bahh~~~ i better go do work le.. buai buai ^^

if u're not true..
leave me now..
i'll be fine if u leave now..