Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Here's my emo script lol~ 3 person contributed to this script and i will use colours to represent who did wat =) this is the picture that we are suppose to write a monologue on to present on arts central (at least that's our problem statement of the day la) so here we go..



By Aini:

(little boy woke up, yawned & stretched his hands.)


Little boy:That was a nice nap I had.I’m so hungry.Where’s Grandpa?

(looked around in puzzlement.Saw what became of his house.)

Little Boy: What happen to my house? Why’re there so many people around?

(saw Grandpa; who’s back is facing him. Ran towards him)

Little boy: Granpa! Granpa!

(pulls Granpa’s pants)

Little boy:Granpa! Why’re you crying?Granpa I’m scared.Granpa don’t cry!Why is there so many people here?

(saw what/who Granpa was holding.gasped)

Little boy:Granpa! I’m here.Granpa!.I’m not dead.I’m here.Granpa! No!!! No!!!!!!

(Starts crying)

By Me!! ^^:

(music fades in)
(actor gets into serious tone)

Life.. (pause for 1 sec)


We’re given a chance to live and experience life..
Which is full of hope and dreams..
We lived in the hidden truths of when we will die..
We live in fear of death..
But what’s there to fear when death is just emptiness

We came to this world alone..
And we have to leave alone..
Just like a shooting star that burns brightly while it travels to it’s neverending destination
And to disappear when the time is up..

My time went up not long after I receive this precious life..
I had not much chance to experience and understand what life is..
Other than life is precious and fragile..

Where will I be when I’m gone?

By Amir:

Why does it all have to end up this way?

Life… Where’s the fairness in this privilege of living in this once peaceful place?
Does someone else have to suffer each time a soul returns to Elysium?
Why do Elysium that brings joy, shed tears on living mortals like death does?
Life… If that’s what life is supposed to be, what’s the point of us living?

**********************************************************

nice nice?? lol =X this is why i have to force myself to be emo the whole morning ytd -.- ok anyway it was a good presentation (according to faci's comment la ^^). the reddish parts is what i got after few hours of suffocating myself with emo songs and emo stories on the webby lol =\

ok anyway, since i'm talking bout sch work here, i shall post some of my funny faci's comments for me for the first week lol~ i cant stop laughing at it when i see them.. al i can say is they honestly dunno me well enough lol!!


Directing & performance - Having prior experience does come in handy! I’m hope in the following weeks you can relate and share your experiences with us too. I think at the end of the day, every director sees things differently. Different perspectives are what makes us humans so interesting don’t you agree? I hope that you will strive to find that vision in you :) I would really love to hear you speak up more in class, especially with your related experiences! Grade C.

History of Arts - Iko: We like your voice. It has a charming, quiet and confident charm. Your sharing was quite concise. Good effort for a first time presentation. Grade B.

Digital Media Arts - You handled the Q & A quite well though I find your knowledge on digital media a bit lacking. Please do additional research on your own to understand certain terms and concepts. Its good to keep yourself abreast with the technology available around you. Good participation during the meeting and presentation. Remember! Its all about learning the concepts not the tools itself. Tools will be obsolete but understanding the concepts and coupled with your experience dealing with the problems is the utmost importance.
Keep up the enthusiasm. You'll only get better from here. Grade B.

Arts criticism & analysis - I felt that you are rather unsure of the problem today. However, the intention of the problem today is not about elements nor priciple of art. Its about the question of need to define art. Art is there only when we define it. If everything is art, everything could potentially be NOT art too. Dont you think? Put on the critical thinking cap and work out the ideas with your team before meeting 2 so that you wont go off tangent in meeting 3. Grade C.

the red highlighted ones are the ones that i seriously think is NOT true -.- lol!!! me quiet?! my faci juz doesnt noe me well =X and for the last module arts criticism & analysis, I HATE HIM! he simply is a !@#$%^&* guy! *hurmp* and there's 1 more module not graded yet ZzZzz.. ok i guess my grades arent that bad as a first week grades :) let's pray i get better grades in this week ba ^^

anyway ytd.. wasnt reali a gd day for me :( he's not feeling very gd so does me *sighs* wont be talking bout it much but stil.. everything boils down to we wish to see each other but restricted by time.. :( oh well.. may today be a better day for both of us.. back to lesson~ bb all..

when u're down
i'll be ur teddy bear
i'll be ur clown
as long i could see u smile..