Friday, March 23, 2007

woots.. ok i noe it's been a long time since i heck a few buttons here forgive me ya? =X my life was too messed up and i totally have no intention of writing them here.. and so now my life's slowly adjusting back to normal, i'm here to blog abit to apologise to al my loyal fans of my blog =X ok juz a lil update.. iko's attach :D hehe~ loving my baby desmond to bits ^^

and i'm cutting down on late nites and ciggies.. booze and hurting myself are all banned from myself keke~ kinda miss dance alot.. lush, vip, sisi.. alot ar.. juz missing everything else in my life.. kinda sick of WG =\ not totally sick but juz sian of al the complication inside =\ all the u like me i like her he like she blah blah~ listen also sian.. *yawns*

maybe it's time for me to hide in my lil corner with love ^^ for awhile before i go out and help the rest of my frens-in-need ba.. just hope everything can be simplified REALL soon =\ my mind already broke down from alot of things.. few days back i had isomnia =\ guess was due to al the F-up stress added on by that someone whose name i dun wish to mention here.. thanks god he's outta my life now.. i'm kinda mean but he ask for it.. kinda regret knowin him actually =\ but well.. it's al over so hack care la XD

ok gtg~ gonna meet baby for movie thn goin labyrinth with the rest of the fcukers ^^ gdbye