Tuesday, April 06, 2010

i took the courage and ended our less thn a month's r/s.. another chapter in my life has ended. it was a short but good chapter.. he's a nice guy.. it's just he's not wat i needed and wanted. had a chat with mummy and she's very oppose of our r/s.. she said this as her reason "of cos i wish u'll get someone who love me more thn i do. someone who dotes on u and pamper u.. give u the happiness which me n ur dad couldnt give." her tears dropped as she mentioned this.. it breaks my heart. she said i'm very 委屈.. of cos i do feel unhappy.. but i wont say he didnt give me any happiness at all.. perhaps time doesnt allow according to him. but oh well.. i guess every individual is different ba :) our ways of behaving, our ways of showing our love to someone.. there's no one at fault in this broken r/s.. it's plainly due to our characteristic that doesnt suit at all.. i'm thankful that he's nice enough to respect my decision. hopefully we could stil be good frens :) wishes him all the best in everything esp his roulette assesment.

well.. guess alot of u wil tink i'm so gonna cry die myself over this again rite? lol~ yea i did cry but at least i noe.. we're not meant to be and accepted the fact :) i'm griefing over the end of a r/s.. not over anything. i believe i did not lose him as a fren and that's the most impt isnt it :) dun worry all my darlings.. iko is definitely alot stronger now after all the storms i've been thru ^^ i kinda admire myself for the way i handle this r/s actually lol :x no matter wat.. i just wanna be the happy iko as always and be a strong girl for mummy :) work work work is at priority now! yay yay! 1 assesment cleared now 1 more major game to go! wish me luck peeps <3

thanks you, sorry..
and goodbye..