Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i know it's been long since i last update.. okok here are the pics of the happy halloween i had alrite ^^ thanks to mummy once again for making my costume hehe **loves** wanted to head to zouk but as usual every yr it's near impossible to get into it.. so headed to dbl o instead.. and here are the pics ^^

Visual Jason, jer and vampire me
i swear i cannot recognise jason -.-



vampire me and visual shin



vampire me and ermm.. school boy william?




my full set ^^V



vampire trying to act cowboy =x with pretty narine



the girls XD



yes la my first victim of the nite lolita del



and she bangs me in my head :(



vampire can use a gun too u noe?



lolita del, cowboy nashie and vampire me



a gun's better or a vampire fangs?



vampire me with visual kai
(i love this pic)



a vampire and cowboy's spotted at a prata shop near zouk lols



visual bapok kai?!



this is how my hat look like origianlly



the materials gathered for my pretty costume **loves**



hoho love my fangs



act cute =x



well.. i'm a happy vampire this year :) anyway a mini update to wat i've been up to recently for those who complains that i did not update X( i've quitted my studies in RP and currently am looking for a job.. just finish buzzing with halloween and now it's time to get back to my life.. if any of u have any job to intro do remember to buzz me alrite? and to let u al in a lil news.. i'm seeing someone =x but it's just dating i guess.. and i'm not ready to jump into another new journey currently.. it's kinda happened too fast and i am not ready to fully let go of the past.. anyway he's a nice guy and a little over nice (provided he stop bullying me!) well.. dates are better thn being in a r/s isnt it ^^ anyway.. i realise it's time to catch up with a few of u out there HOR?! Miss fairy, Miss sisi.. both of u MIA very long liao~~ my 2 darlings.. i miss u na T_T this week shall be our catching up week! wheeeeeeee~