Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Goodbye my baby boi

my baby have passed away on 12 nov 2008.. his internal organs were damaged due to unknown reason and the vet suggested that it's best to put him to sleep.. it's a decision i never ever thot i would make in my entire life.. i wanted to do everything i can to save him.. putting him on drip is one way we can do.. but the doc said that it's useless cos even if he recovered, it'll happen again.. his limbs were so weak that they look as if they were dislocated.. he slimmed down incredibly fast that no one can ever imagined.. boiboi did not disappoint me.. even thou he's sufferin, he tried his best to hang his head high to act as if he's alrite.. he use his last bit of strength to push himself up to show us that he is ok.. but just by the looks of his weak body, who the hell wouldnt know that he's suffering? it hurt me so deep that i have to make the decision to put him to sleep.. it really does.. i couldnt make the decision but gor made it for me.. i tried to hold back my tears but i failed.. i look at him for the last time and stepped out of the clinic.. i couldnt imagine the process but i know it'll be a peaceful one.. maybe it'll be a good choice afterall.. to let him go.. it's been a wonderful 1 yr and 3 month since i had him with me.. thank you boiboi for all the joy you've given this family.. i'll never forget the way he always jumped up at the sight of us.. i'll never forget him always climbing so high up just by hearing our footsteps.. i wont forget the days when we always head to sembawang and he'll just go hopping ard curious as always.. i'll never forget the day he almost died when he tried to leap out of my bag while we were on the road.. he had always been a cheerful and bubbly boi in my eyes and will always be.. boiboi.. may you rest in peace and may you be freed from all sufferings..

i love you














may god watches over you
always my baby