Tuesday, May 06, 2008

woots~ finally i'm facing something i never wanna face in my entire life lol =x getting a driving license!!! X( felt that i HAVE to get it by hook or by crook as it somehow is a symbol of status in the society.. and it definitely will help me in my career alot next time.. at least it'll provide a much more convenience lifestyle for me.. am gonna take my BTT on 17th july.. tmd~ wanna get it on my bday but it's fully booked =( so.. wish me luck!!


and here is a very random pic lol~ it's actually from my facebook.. my petpupz Miko, won champion in the obedience challenge first time in his entire life lol!! damn funny~~ feel free to visit my westie Miko :D


and i was bored so i was playing with tarot on the facebook thingy.. well cant really understand wat nonsense is it saying.. but here is it.. anyone love to interpret it for me? =x