Monday, January 21, 2008

i haven't felt so low in life for a long long time.. dance.. studies.. even relationship with him isnt goin very gd.. just when it's our happy 2nd month.. things have to turn out wrong.. he's affected i noe.. and aren't i affected too? nvm i dun wish to say much.. fuck up life fuck up me.. al i have today is wat i myself brought upon myself.. i have no one to blame.. i'm not hardworking in school and not hardworking in dance.. i dun work n earn money and am not good gf..

basically i suck in everything i do.. fine~ so be it.. i'm stil me and tat's the way i am.. i no longer wanna suffer and try to get wat i wan. i chose to walk the easier path.. i can appeal for my FYP n repeating of yr 2.. i chose not to.. i dun wish to make anymore noise.. i dun wish to fight anymore for wat i wan.. be it money, result or wat so ever.. even this r/s.. i've told fairy.. even if he were to leave me or turn his cold shoulder to me over wat ever happened, i'm not gonna take it and i'll leave..

i'm serious.. it's not i dun love him.. i wan him i reali do.. but if something is gonna affect this r/s and make both us unhappy i rather end it.. i dun wanna be in a unhappy r/s.. i dun wanna be in a stained r/s.. suffered enough... it's time to rest.. be whatever i wan to be and do whatever i feel like doing.. no longer wanna fight no longer have any motivation.. heart dead.. mind dead.. the will to fight dead.. just let me quit in everything i do.. let me die..

quit~