Monday, January 21, 2008

-Come to the Table-

Come to the table of mercy
Prepared with the wine and the bread
All who are Hungry and thirsty
Come and your souls will be fed..

Come at the Lord's invitation
Receive from his nails-scarred hands
Eat of the bread of salvation
Drink from the blood of the lamb..



prayer for those who are weary..
it's tiring to be a survivor in this ugly world.. where there are the 7 big sins..
Luxuria (lust), Gula(gluttony), Avaritia (greed), Acedia (sloth), Ira (wrath), Invidia (envy), and Superbia (pride).. this world is ever changing.. ever in greed for power and authority.. for fame.. for luxury.. and humans tend to neglect the real peace where we individually can find - in our god.. god promised us eternal peace, joy and love.. but we humans cant seem to be content. we hunger for power.. we hunger for money.. which made us weary.. some of us only hunger for peace but the surroundings might not be so.. temptations are al around which made us yearn for more. and we humans seek for challenge and rewards thus making us weary. exhaustion sets in and than we realise we need to seek for a shelter.. my shelter i seek in god.. my hiding place is in god.. that's where i can cry my heart out and throw my troubles away. because god truly understands. he's my father.. he created me.. he created this world and brings me here.. i know there's a reason for me to be here thus i'm working hard to survive to seek for this reason for me here and to do his will. i'm not his slave but a daughter created by him to serve this world. but dear father.. ur daughter is weary.. ur daughter's hurt.. will u bring her to a peaceful realm where she could rest and satisfy her hunger? "eat of the bread of salvation.." would u give me that bread? i seek ur freedom.. i seek ur love.. i seek joy and peace in my life. and most importantly i seek u.. would u hold me in ur arms once again? and would u allow me to rest on ur lap? just like those dreams i had when i'm down? father.. i need ur healing hands on me.. guide me and never forsake me.. amen

-a lost lamb that needs the shepherd desperately..