Tuesday, October 02, 2007

X(

recently met a few new friends online (in audition). it feels good to have new frens and especially frens of my own after such a long time. if u al realise.. i've long lost contact with al my own frens.. al haven been contacting each other for like 374624823423years =\ i admit.. i them.. sii, emi, jyun, shir, al my VIP-mates.. lushians.. hais..

the other day, nikz ask me when am i goin back to dance.. gd question.. i wish to go back too!! but how?! X( i've lost al the confidence in me and i dun even have the slightest motivation to go.. sigh~ dancing online is something i can do now.. sometimes i wonder.. am i forgotten by everyone?

few days ago had a nice long chat with dar.. and i told him watever i felt.. bout how i wish i have my own frens.. i'm glad he understands (even thou he's not very happy with it).. and just when everything gets peaceful and i hunts for my new frens, some b*tch came into the pic X( it's been LONG since i met this kinda person.. i ask al of u one thing.. can u tolerate a girl who is EXTREME AA (attract attention) ? tmd~ i reali had enuff of her sia..

i wont say is who but those who noe me VERY well.. knows who it is.. watever i have, she wans.. i say this is not cos i'm bias against her or watever.. but it's just the fact! can u imagine whoever i PM in game, she go PM them and say lotsa bullsh*t?! can u imagine wherever i go, she come and make me felt so transparent?! ya she's a pro.. she's prettier, she's rich.. SO WAT?! do i even care?! aiya seriously saying.. if she wants al those.. take it la.. i'm not as desparate as her in need of attention.. but i juz cant stand my fren liddat.. u call urself my fren.. yet u're doin this kind of thing? snatching away watever i have? so be it.. dun call urself my fren anymore..

i noe i'm VERY childish ranting bout such stuff here in my dumb blog.. but i juz cant find any other way to rant my anger out X( i noe i'm childish to get angry over this minor thing.. but.. can i just be childish for once?! i'm human too.. i need my frens too.. i dun like the feeling of being "covered" too.. for once.. let me be a child..

i wish i never had a fren like u..