Sunday, July 15, 2007

Meow Meow~

many will be surprised by this title as iko obviously and am famous for disliking cats.. but this time i got a kitty.. YA! iko got a kitty XD but onli for a day =( why? thanks to my fcuk up mum AGAIN! i swear i hate her! cb! it's like the first time i actually like cats and first time a cat likes me (i guess so) but damn my mum! i curse al the fcukers who dislike animals go to hell! fcuking cb!

how did i get this kitty? it was on 13th july midnite, me and dearie and calvin went to penninsula to lan.. thn while smoking, this kitty happened to be there.. and for some funny but unknown reason, it seems to love dearie =.= so i bought a packet of milk for it.. and i thot of bringing it home.. but thn we stil gotta lan.. so i said if when we going home that time she's stil here thn bring home.. (fate ma rite?)

and yes.. we came out while walking to take a train, we saw her again XD so of cos like wat i've said, i brought her home.. first to dearie's place (that's the initial plan) but so happened that kitty doesnt like big cats (i have no idea why) and according to dearie's mum that she(kitty) dun even dare to eat, pee, poo =.= (how nice ya?) so bobian, we brought her to my home.. thot mum would let me keep it but.. argh fcuk her! >=(

it was til like minutes ago thn mum found out bout her as she just came home.. kitty was in my bathroom while me and dearie's out to my bday celebration at BQ.. when we came home, OH MY GOD~ my bathroom seems like a war aftermath =.= wat else could it be.. everything was fine til mum gets home.. (dun feel like saying much.. go imagine urself) so no choice, kitty's out of my place T.T hais.. juz hope can see her again ba..





*ugly me but who cares.. i juz love kitty



*goodbye meowmeow*
=(