Sunday, March 09, 2014

i'm not a blogger or someone famous. i'm just a normal person and i'm pretty sadden by the mystery of the MH370. I have a prayer and i wish whoever that comes across this blog wil join me in it as the bible says "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." - Matthew 18:20

Dear Lord, 

As many are still worried and feeling lost over the mystery of the MH370 flight which went missing on 8 March 2014, I pray that you will give them strength and be their guide. Let them not be dismay and let them not stray for you are always with them. 

 May your wings protect the 239 precious child of yours whose status are unknown to the world now. Many are clinging to a thin string of hope for miracle. and many still believes they will return. Let this not be a war of religion nor nationality nor race but let this be the unity of the human race. 

We are all your child be it we're believer in you or not, I just pray that your mercy will befall upon all those who are involved. May your angels watch over them and bring peace upon them. Let this be a incident to allow the world to witness your glory and not the ones of satan. Let this misery be over soon and i pray for peace and joy for the ones who are feeling lost now.

I pray that you will grant the authorities the wisdom and let them solve this mystery asap. many countries have played a part in assisting to search and rescue those that went missing. let this effort not be in vain but let them be joybringers who will bring good news and joy back to those empty hearts.

I pray for your protection over those involved in the search and rescue as well that they will be safe and guided by your light. I pray sincerely that everything will turn out fine and that your name be glorify. Let there be hope and let your miracle work. 

 In Jesus' most precious name I pray. 
Amen