Tuesday, March 02, 2010

boo!it's been bout a week since my training at MBS started and i swear everythin is SO FUN!!! xD i'm in team 54 and my trainer's myla (idk how to spell) and ricky :D both very nice and i tink ricky cannot tahan my nonsense LOL he's slowly becoming as nonsensical as me :x til now we've learnt bout chips and a tiny bit on cards and i'm alr having terribly cramped hands :( my left pinky got a tiny blister thanks to riffling of cards and mid finger joints got blueblack on both side thanks to chips :( but time passes fasta nd it's fun working there :D today's my off day and wanted to sort some notes for everyone but ended up i couldnt compile much of it so gave up :x and i audi and dota whole day :x hehehe~ 1 whole week nv game fr 24hr today game le very shiok :x and i got my new cpl alr ;luv mr OGA aka tiko tsktsk~ hopefully this time wont have any hiccups ba ._. hmm wat else to update.. actually nth much recently just the training part ba. wil go into more details if i got more time :D goin dota now! wheee <3