Sunday, November 08, 2009

ahh had some very nostalgic feelings in my heart so thot of writing them down here (: just went to meet up with Mr A (one of my ex if those who knows - the guy that made me felt so love).. wanna noe why i'm so crazily in love with him? he's the very first guy that made me felt so xiao nu ren and wanting to be protected by him.. he's the first guy that made me felt so secured in my entire life :) anyways.. he happened to be in my area so we just kinda catch up with one another.. lots n lots of thots went through my mind while i was with him.. one of the strongest feelings were.. "it's amazing how i can face someone which used to cause me such HUGE pain in my heart long ago.." he didnt hurt me so dun get the wrong idea.. he's just someone that i used to love sooooooo damn much that i can nearly throw away my life for lol =x someone that i think is the one that i love the most in my entire life (: well it's been more thn a yr since we broke up and it feels good meeting up again (: a whole new status as a friend feels good too :D he's someone that taught me alot about life and guided me so much.. when i went down, the first thing he say is "next time if ppl ask where u stay, just say near ave 7" this is just so him! lol~ i remember when i just shifted to woodlands, he used to bring me around and teach me how to go to yishun via mandai and stuffs liddat lol~ always a lecturer in my life :) we didnt go to anywhere specific, just driving around my area, chatting bout cars, his stereo system, his life, my life.. from the conversation i reali can feel.. Humans really do change.. we humans just wants to upgrade our life so badly dun we? i remember how he used to tell me bout his car.. how satisfying he was with it.. and now it's a whole new thing lol~ but still i feel comfortable just being around him.. oh well that's wat attracted me to him last time haha.. am glad that didnt change thou.. stil the Mr nice to chat guy :) we stop by at some ulu ulu place at changi and chatted there.. it indeed was a nice and relaxing chat which for a moment shuts all troubles outta my life.. and after awhile we just head home straight.. he called to chat while he's on his way home.. this brought back memories too man :) in the past that's wat he do also, after dropping me, call n chat til he's home.. haha~ and we talked bout our past and also my past 2 bf after him haha~ he mention that i'd hate my last bf alot due to him bastarding me.. but i said nope.. not at all.. i just take it that it's another part of my life my memories.. well no matter wat.. 2 person being able to be tgt is already a blessing isnt it? and the break up is due to both parties arent able to suit into one another's life so i guess break ups might not be that bad either :) he say i'm a very forgiving girl.. lol~ *blush* i just felt that hating someone is very tiring and i dun wan to hate :) i dun deny i did hate my last ex when we first broke up.. but after that i felt that hate is way too tiring.. i rather let love as a fren heal me thn to fill myself with hatred isnt that alot better? :) well felt good i could go outta my house for awhile just to chat with an old lover friend of mine :) am glad everything's goin fine for him too.. hope that everything will goes well for me soon too ^^

p/s: this part has nothing to do with today but i just had a beautiful nightmare last nite =\ oh well hope for the better :)

nostalgic feelings..
i do miss u as a fren too :)