Saturday, October 31, 2009

one thing i dun like about alcohol is it makes me think alot alot alot more thn wat i should think of =\ sigh~ just heard some stuffs and i swear i dun feel good at all :( but anyway from the very beginning i noe i shouldnt even fall into this thing.. i noe perfectly well this is NOT right.. so i should be prepared for anything that comes after that.. well.. ya i'm prepared i guess =\ but does it have to be THIS painful? :( perhaps it's good to be directly straight in my face right deep into my heart thn i'll let go faster? oh well.. succeeded thn =\ sigh~ all the waits.. all the i-dun-dare-to-sleep nights.. all the i-miss-you nights.. all the hanging on yet holding back nights.. guess i have to put it to an end before i reali becomes a zombie.. guess i have to lock myself up again to wake my bloody self up again.. i'm stupid am i? ha~ oh well.. life goes on :) dun ask me if u're confuse reading this because i myself am flooded with too much thots and am sprouting rubbish here i guess.. oh well.. gd nite..

enough tears shed..
enough confused thots..
enough of me being a idiot..
jiayou :)