Sunday, May 24, 2009

now i noe the truth :)

to think i stil care for someone when she's being down.. to think i still wish her all the best deeply from my heart.. to think i still don't wan to confront her even if she betrayed my trust.. to think i still treat her as a fren deespite she being a hypocrite.. i was dumb~ the biggest fool to even befriend her.. to be called shameless by her? omg~ i wonder who's the shameless one that sleeps ard with guys.. oopss i didnt let that secret out did i? :) no wonder her bf dumps her :)

from now on, dun ever mention chen xuemin this name in my life.. i've totally removed her from my life and wants nothing to do with her :)

hypocrite..

heartless creature..

to think i still ask nicely if i could have my dog back.. i've got every rights to get him back dun i? when the agreement was broken, he broke everything.. i'll never be soft hearted to him.. i guess i've paid him back everything.. ya i still owe him money.. dun worry i'll pay back.. i'm not that shameless :) and dun forget he still owe me my dog :) i'll get him back too.. call me shameless call me bitch.. i wont get soft ever again towards selfish creatures like these people :)