Friday, March 13, 2009

2009 is a BAD BAD yr for me :(
why do i say so?
please read below..

1. i cried on CNY 2nd day cos i felt i left mummy alone.
2. my audi cpl went MIA.
3. i got fine $800 (dun ask me why).
4. my audi acc got banned for a month plus fine.
5. i lost my job.
6. christmas fail in toilet training.
7. my credit card bills cost a bomb.
8. my electricity was cut off for 3days (tink is 3days la cant remember).
9. i have to pay my internet bills which accumulated to 200bucks.
10. my dad is facing recession.

now is only like march? and i'm already getting all these.. hello~! it's approximately 3event in a month? can be more suay ma? btw, these are the more major ones.. stil got minor ones nv count ok~ i got a feeling.. it's gonne be a "GG" year =\ and wat does GG stands for? ask ur gamer frens..

and today i almost lost my HIGHLY important thumbdrive at work x.x thank god my manager picked it up =\ ok i better go koon if not tml not enuff energy to handle my suay-ness liao =\

oyasumi~