Saturday, December 15, 2007

Attention Santa~!!

woots christmas is here again XD cant help but to think of my annual christmas wishlist once again =x so those who thinks are my very nice nice frens.. keep a lookout here ya? =x and if u could leave a list somewhere and let me noe ^^ to help me save my headaches from shopping for gifts XD


Dear Santa..

1.A bag that i can stick to for LONG =x best is i can put my lappie n jacket in so i can bring to sch

2.My fave brown flowery tube dress which i last saw in march 07' at fareast

3.The adidas "I love japan" jacket

4.A nice slipper so i wont slip and fall

5.The super nice and big tatty bear that cost 400bucks =x

6.2 more pairs of new jeans a light coloured one and a black one

7.A few more top for my wardrobe be it tee or sleeveless i juz want more casual wear X(

8.A new nice and easy maintain hairstyle

9.A happy and merry christmas for al my families and friends ^^

10.A happy and merry christmas for me and my dearest love


i aint asking for too much am i?? =x santa santa~ juz ans a few of my wishes above and i'll be very thankful to you XD anyway am very looking forward to christmas once again XD my christmas was always gd.. may this year be gd too (: with my love entering my life, i believe everything wil be prettier thn the past few yrs (: even thou i am not able to have christmas feast with the 3 of them again (the clover that never dies), i stil wishes them a merry christmas form the bottom of my heart..

merry christmas to you