Monday, May 01, 2006

wulala~ didnt blog again ytd.. heex.. was out with classies.. went evangel family church ytd with nic.. =) was gd.. sermon's powerful thou the praise n worship i noe onli 1 song =\ lol.. backslided toooooo long liao.. well at least am glad i got the courage to come back to daddy's place =) maybe a few more times wil make me feel better ba.. but i somehow felt ok la.. fit in quite well juz tat my "ice" stil aint broken hee..

got in contact with kiankuen as well =) wow miss YMM so much man! =( shud reali go back one day.. he said he's stil in YMM anyway.. so i guess i'll go back with him one of these weeks ba =) somehow have to return to where i truly belinged rite? or shud i say originated lol =X after church me acc nic visit his grsand daddy.. =)

hmm from their conversation, it seems like his grand daddy aint feelin very gd.. i mean emotionally =\ i guess it's somethin due to the unfillial childrens of his ba.. hais.. =( lucky enough nic's a very "got heart" (wu sim) grand child =) (ok sorry la i dunno how to say wu sim in english =X) seeing the way he treats and talk to his grand daddy.. i'm rather shock.. cos its like.. a 17 guy can tink so maturely (gt such word? ok nvm).. aiya dunno how to say la..

lol if i relai say how i felt at tat time, my blog's gonna be super long AGAIN lol.. =X after that we went town to shop.. =) he bought his tee.. and me got nothin.. -_- ok at least i got a badge la lol.. CROWN!!! black n gold de okies! OMG OMG OMG!! wahahaha! so nice seh =D thn we juz walk n walk n wlak lo.. lol.. -_- well window shoppin.. wat u expect?! haha

thn til ard 7pm we went to meet andy at tpy.. went to slack n they went to play pool while we wait for cheryl to come.. after that we went K BOX!!!!!!! wahaha! finally!!! my urge is eased abit.. =) but not very shuang lei.. cos i tink la.. i didnt relai sing my hearts out lol.. after sooo long of NOT singing i tink i need a gd shouting n screaming my hearts out lol =X

after k we went yishun nasi lemak.. muahaha.. tat andy emo la.. aiya dun care.. =X i dun like to entertain ppl whom i tried to entertain n yet he hack me.. bleahh! i didnt do anythin so not my fault ma.. hor? haha.. ok anyway we went to eat thn after that go home le lo.. haha.. woooooo nasi lemaks there's the BEST!!!! but spicy like mad =( the otah's not as BEST as 848 de.. muehehe.. advertisement for my house area =)

nic sent me home and andy sent cheryl home.. ok if is andy send me home i tink we'll juz keep quiet all the way la.. well u al noe me.. i'm filled with attitude.. when it gets triggered.. whahaha u noe wat wil happen la =\ nic n me chatted alot on our way home.. haha.. nice stars at nite =) nice weather.. the same old path i walked.. alone.. when "he" left me.. the same old lonely path.. =( this time is juz added another companion beside me..

well at least felt better.. oh shucks.. why so zhun sia! i juz say "him" and he's online -_- ok nvm... went home thn chatted with cheryl abit and POOF i'm off to ZzZzZZzzz.. =) so now here i am typing my bloggy and later shud be studyin my UT.. SIAN!!! rahhhhh! oh well.. stupid RP makes me learn nothin =\ oh.. i cannot curse.. ytd's sermon teaches us to bless everythin even thou they cursed u.. =)

i hope this is not another god planned hurtin incident again.. i look for true love.. i look for lasting stability.. not unstability.. i wish to love the godly way.. the pure way.. and not those lil kids game.. hope things wil be gd.. leaving everythin in god's hand..

ykcineiraedymuoyevoli