Sunday, November 27, 2005

LOST***
Today was avalon's last day.. i went for the last unplugged(international) and just slack there.. met alot of seasoned artistes and yet alot of new faces.. for that moment, i felt lost.. i just feel tat this is no longer the familiar world i had always been in.. my "family" members from UAN had changed.. seeing everyone bein busy n havin fun makes me feel worst.. maybe it's due the dissolving of my precious Stellarnine and the sudden bloom of new faces.. well.. i just dun wish to care anymore.. i cant do anythin much anyway.. am gonna just concentrate on VIP and earning $$$.. for my japan trip ASAP~ since they wan me to work on my dream ok i will.. dun blame me for being mean n cruel thn..

MR WRONG***
when i see him today, i reali wish i didnt go down.. i just hate the sight of him now.. reali hate it! you may say i'm lyin to myself but NO i REALI HATE HIM! i dun wan someone who dun wan me to be in his life to be in my life.. it takes two hands to clap.. since u dun wan me FINE i wont wan u too.. u are not that important after all.. i have my limits.. and i dun feel bad n guilty anymore cos i know i've done everythin i can to preserve this frenship but u didnt.. so i give up.. in fact.. a boyfriend might be something i reali reali wanted.. but i guess i rather have a boyfriend who reali cares n love me thn someone whom i love so much and yet nothin is returned.. well i'm selfish thou.. i've learnt it from u.. thanks for the lesson.. it reali knock sense into me.. i dun hate u for wat u did but i hate u for not cherishin our frenship..

HAPPY***
hey clover girls.. guess wat? someone appeared! haha! someone tat makes me so happy n felt cared for.. well maybe not to the extend of bgr but at least a brother thou.. i'm so confused rite now.. haha!!! wanna know who?? private talk thn!! haha~! ok nvm DANCE DANCE DANCE!! tat's all on my mind now.. haha!!

VIP***
i'm so happy this few days.. we dance EVERYDAY!! at esplanade.. thou no more nice air-coned studio, no nearer toilets, no nearer water to get.. but i just loved the atmosphere where everyone's working hard for their individual dreams~ shirley had been rather stressed up for this comin sat's performance at SOKA.. tink al of us were.. but hopefully we'll do well tat day.. hmmm as for VIP's dancework n internal matters.. i REALI hope we'll settle them REAL soon ok.. it's sooooo messy now.. MY GOD! >.< but i simply love u guys!!! VIP ROCKZ~! =)

ok i shall end my blog here.. haha hey ppl reali sorry ar nv touch my previous blog ever since valentines'05.. haha!!! now i got no more excuse.. =) nitez everyone..! *Muackssssss*