Sunday, May 14, 2006

woots HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!! =)
juz came back home.. haha went out with mummy whole day.. went to ah ma place first thn went pet farm thn fish farm.. ok i got 2 new babies in my room now.. lol.. 2 red eye angel fish =) very cute lei.. they're so damn small la!! lol.. =)

actually wanted to buy goldfish de.. got one reali caught my eye.. it's red n white.. mostly white.. with a patch of red on the head.. and it's abit slanted.. i thot it looks like me thou =X haha.. and with it's BIG tummy and short tail.. it's freakin adorable =D but end up saw this angel fish thot it would be gd for me to have some "peaceful" feeling in my room since i'm already a MAD person out.. lol

they're in white/silverish and with red eyes.. freakin nice.. =) thot of naming them but thn i tink again.. abit no point lol.. since they look EXACTLY the same -_- lol.. got this new mini tank for them and i juz cleared my com table =) cleared my desktop so i can put my mini "home" for my lil angels =)

aww.. gonna settle their homes now.. haha.. half done! ok gonna get reallllllll bz.. needa settle their home, thn my nails and thn GAMING!!! lol.. ytd played water margin til morning ard 8am @_@ li hai ba.. wahaha! quite fun game la.. thou i die dunno how many times.. played with vern an cheryl lol.. andy went to slp first cos he got work today.. ok now waiting for them online play.. haha.. needa slp early cos tml got sch -_- sian.. lol =X ok there i go!! wheeeeeeeee