Tuesday, May 23, 2006

YOU WILL NEVER NOE I STILL MISS YOU.. IT'S YOU IT'S YOU IT'S YOU!!! YOU IDIOT!!! >.<

sorry but i juz needed a place to rant this out.. having to tahan it every min of my life outta my house is killing me =\ having to act nothing's wrong.. having to act strong.. having to juz put up a "i dun care" mask is much much much more tiring and harder thn i thot it would be.. argh.. i wish this wil be gone.. hais..............................

everyday is a torture to me.. i wish i can avoid seeing u.. but i have no choice unless i quit studying.. freaking hell.. can someone juz kill me or lend me a hammer?! cant take it anymore =( *those who're readin this and noe who is the YOU i'm talking about keep shut alrite.. i dun wanna explain i dun wanna say.. i noe many of u wil say "why him?!" but aiya like i say i dun wanna talk about it =( anyway did this pic in class today and i find the words meaningful.. did for the 3other babes in class too