Friday, May 05, 2006

in school now.. hmm.. aint feeling too gd stil =\ had swollen eye today =( things isnt wat i thot it is.. i dunno but feels weird.. had been praying ALOT today.. sine i left home.. til now.. have been praying over alot of things.. prayin for focus in class.. for easing of unstable feelings in me.. and of cos for no hurts.. =
lesson's not gd today =( very very not gd.. couldnt understand a single thing.. and cant even understand questions.. =( omg i wish to juz disappear from this world again.. once again leaving here n juz stay alone somewhere.. =( i dunno but juz feeling damn shitty..

regarding him? partly yes.. but stil there's alot alot.. my studies.. my life.. my dance! omg.. i tink i needa dance badly =\ now listening to "tian hui" (grey sky) by SHE.. omg.. the lyrics.. ARGH! have been avoidin this song since like dunno when.. but now accident hear it again =\ my god.. i wanna see stars.. i wanna talk to someone.. i need someone to confide in.. wat shit have i gotten myself into again?! =
ok maybe lookin on the optimistic side, i tink things stil aint tat bad la.. at least somethins i thot might be bad, is gd =) ok gonna work on my presentation already.. if nt gonna be CHOP!

have faith.. have trust.. in no one but god.. *god take over pls.. ur child here cant take it any longer =.........(