Monday, May 08, 2006

dear angel, guardian of this weak me..

seeing hurts..
feeling hurts..
my heart is hurt by the freezing coldness he's giving..
i dunno where i've gone wrong..
i dunno how to break the ice..
i tried my best..
but i stil dunno..
this feelin in me is slowly killing me..
bit by bit..
dun u tink it's unfair?!
no honeymoon period..
no security..
i dun even feel his love for me..
do u noe seeing couples..
holdin hands, hugs..
seeing ppl's nick "my bf.. sweet" or watever..
can u feel the enviness in me?

can u feel the sadness in me?
do u noe how hurt i feel?
do u noe how lost i am?
i feel weak..
helpless..
dear angel.. if u're real.. would u help?
ease this broken heart..
i feel like i'm on the edge of a cliff..
fallin..
shattered..
tears cant help but fall..
i cant do anythin but to fake a smile..
and act as strong as i can..
but i noe deep within..
i'm falling..

=............(