Thursday, May 11, 2006

tired sia =\ =\ =tml's holiday again FINALLY!! THANK GOD!!!!!! =i'm like super sick la.. headache, fever, sore throat.. =think my whole class's like half dead.. =(
sheryl's sick, kokwai too.. and can see a few of them aint feelin too gd.. =(
hope they'll al be fine..
i'm sick of acting whole day long la.. =(
finally tml til sunday i wont have to hide anythin le..
can juz pour my feelings out and dun smile when i dun need to..
cant imagine the breakup is juz few days back.. =(
but i have to behave PERFECTLY fine when in school =i need a place to rant.. and that's here..
my heart sinks real deep..
i reali am stil lost bout wat is the feeling in me now.. =it's juz so damn confuse that i reali dunno wat i feel..
tml's gonna meet emi (i tink) and evenin's gonna be willie's bday =)
got BOOKED by him lol.. -_- anyway am plannin of wat to get for him..
wat shud i get? =juz did alf the pressie.. but no more idea for the item liao =argh.. let me die laaaaaaaaaa.. =((((((
so many things on my mind man..!!!!
juz kill me! may the lightning strikes me tml..
or the car bang me down make me lost my memories..
or even let me slp til die baaaaaaaaaaaaa.. =(((((((((((((

go die le.. gd bye.. (_-_)..........................................

when i'm lookin at u.. i feel the pain in me.. when i dun see u.. i miss u.. i wish to disappear.. to somewhere u dun exist.. i wish to juz be gone.. hoping time could turn it's hand back to the days when i could smile.. with ur presence that's around.. when i misses u, do u miss me too? when i wish to see u.. does tis happens to u too? i guess not... =...(