Monday, May 29, 2006

Eyecandy X\

DAMN IT! i was scanning on frenster to see RP student.. and DAMIT i saw my eyecandy X( and guess wat.. his frenster is like "onli accessible to those norris is closely connected with" kaox! sian one lei! thn i found that my sec sch alot of ppl in RP sia lol~ and oh ya.. i saw my pri sch fren today.. gek teng haha!

juz now after sch waited for vern.. me n andy stay in sch to do some nonsense.. i did my photoshop and he, CS.. lol -_- thn we went causeway to jalan jalan.. thn ate at KFC.. thn by the time we finish eating thn that vern come -_- slow poke sia =X his face very red sia lol! damn cute.. CHILLI! not me anymore wahaha! =X

i took 965 with him home.. the journey takes 20min lei.. maybe i can try taking it in the morning see if it's crowded.. lol.. he damn damn damn damn lame la! X\ lame dao BAO ZHA sia!!! i chilli he chill -_- chilli chill chill or chilli chilli chill.. ok L-A-M-E! (_-_) we say thurs can go home tgt also lol.. cos he got floorball in sch thn i got dance ma.. thn he end at 6 i end at 7.. thn he say he go C-H-I-L-L lol! -_- reali bth him.. damn cold..

anyway my lil angel scare me today -_- i saw it's like swimming side ways =\ thn i abit scared liao.. but when i pour food in it swim dman fast lol.. CHEY! liar.. -_- it's learnin sidestroke la lol =X wah damn damn sian sia.. tml dunno wanna go dance ornt lei.. shud i or shud i not?!?! =( like so extra if i go cos is senior's class..

aiya shall see how tml ba =) if classie nv go out thn i go dance lo if classie goin out thn i go go out with them ba =) anyway i buy the teddy bear HP accessory le =) the 7-11 sell one lol.. damn cute lei.. pinkish pink =) OMG i tink i better go do my bible study.. i mis slike 2days liao =X okok thn i shall go WM-ing again.. muehehe =) hope to see my eyecandy tml =) hehe.. but i dun wanna noe him sia.. cos learn b4 le.. "eyecandies is juz for sight pleassure.. if cross that border = DEATH.." =
thus i juz see can liao haha.. tink he yr 3 also lor.. cannot see for long also lol =X nvm la.. my class got one yandao also ma.. lol.. vern i mean.. haha.. he today reali shuai sia.. aiya nv take pic.. wasted lol.. he wore the long sleeve la.. i like guys dress up liddat =) smart and casual.. ok very chim nvm lol =X juz noe that it's nice la lol.. ok off i go -gone-

learning to let go.. easing the sourness.. easing the pain.. clearing al memories of u.. and yes i will.. i'm not gonna let the sight affect me anymore and i wil not care that bitch if she dun step on my tail..