Monday, May 22, 2006

I DUN LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=(

not gentleman AT ALL!!! i thot they were nice.. knn.. help buy one nasi lemak also so hard?!?! it's my first time wat! how would i noe how to order?! order onli 3packet?? FINE LOR! i get the message.. dun help dun help la!! big deal ar! being a guy til liddat.. go eat shit la! bang wall til u die also nobody wil care lor! reali fuck sia! i have my own limits one lor! i did say pls lor! fuckers!

i wan my 7brothers back =.........( why everytime liddat one?!?! i reali miss my 7dears =((( now i finally noe.. they reali treat me like a princess b4.. but here.. i'm treated like? SHIT! >=( buy one food also so hard meh?! if u tink it's funny.. for ur VERY information.. IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

fucking dulan now sia!!! cbcbcbcb! >=( i swear i dun like them liao.. i thot they were nice.. i THOT!!! i was proven wrong.. and best part is after that stil can act nothing happen.. walao.. ehh life is not liddat one la hor! act act act can get u no where.. it juz buries al the hatrad and one day it wil all show when one cant take it anymore.. and very very very soon i will be liddat!

say this is my attitude or wat up to u al la.. i noe i got attitude problem.. but i SWEAR this time is NOT my fault lor! i said pls lor.. i said i dunno how to order lor.. i mean.. wat's wrong?!?! dun wan buy thn SUA LA! dun eat dun eat la.. hungry til die better.. rather thn gettin ppl who dunno how to be a man to buy for me UNWILLINGLY! keep saying other ppl gay saying other ppl sissy.. i tink he's MUCH MORE BETTER thn u guys la! at least he's a GENTLEMAN who noe how to put ladies first..!!!! unlike u idiots who onli noe how to put urself first!

i tink i had enuff la.. even if one day i get out of the clique i also wont care la.. wat's the point?! being in a clique with ppl who're buay steady.. ppl who dun care.. ppl who act act and onli act!!! kaox.. i miss 7dears =( where's my 7 princes who wil treat me like a princess??? =( wil u guys come back? =( missing u guys so much.. =..............(

when ur names are written, u're deeply missed.. =(
my 7 princes..
Joey
Stanley
Weixian
Benjamin
Pengxiong
Boonkeat
Gabriel